17 May 2008

It's Official - This Blog is a BoB Award Finalist!

Hi everyone, I was nominated for a "BestofBlogs" Award in April and I just got word that my blog Renaissance Culinaire has been chosen as a top 10 finalist.


...Support

Small Bloggers
Vote
for me..

This is a really big deal for me - I just found
out today.
Usually the biggest names in the blogosphere are
the only blogs to be seen representing
the top ten finalists
for each category - but this year I was initially
nominated and accepted for a special
"under appreciated blog" category for smaller
blogs. I made a long list of finalists - but the
final list of top ten nominees has been decided
by a panel of judges and Renaissance Culinaire
made the cut!!


If you have visited my blog and like the content,
if you want to see one of the little guys represent
bloggers in a good light --- please show your support
and vote for my blog in the "Best Hobby Blog" category.
This is truly a "people's choice"award!
Voting Ends June 2nd, 2008

So Please visit the link below and on the voting widget: Select 'Abstract2Collective' and click 'vote', to make sure your vote is counted.

http://www.thebestofblogs.com/2008/05/12/best-hobby-blogvote-here/

It would really mean allot to me! If you can help spread the word I would be truly thankful.

Thanks,






0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP